If you or your loved one is recovering from an injury or recent illness, skilled medical care may be necessary. Blossom Healthcare Inc’s team of highly skilled nurses and therapists are available to provide the skilled medical care you or your loved one needs. Our team delivers a broad range of skilled care services to adult and pediatric patients in hospitals and medical facilities, long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities, and private residences. Home Health Aides (HHA) are also available to provide assistance with activities of daily living when relevant to an illness or injury.
Skilled nursing care by a RN or LPN/LVN either on an intermittent:
- Pediatric Nursing
- Ventilator and tracheotomy care
- Care for chronic illnesses and injuries
- Brain and spinal cord injury care
- Orthopedic disorder care
- Diabetes management and care
- Short Bowel Syndrome care
- Genetic disorder care
- Implementing a clinical care plan
- Coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy, and supplies
- Monitoring vitals
- Measuring height and weight
- Controlling infections
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Performing dressing changes
- Palliative care
- Wound care
- Insulin therapy
- Pain management
Blossom delivers highly skilled medical services that enable elderly, chronically ill, disabled, and recuperating patients to receive the medical care they need in the comfort and privacy of their homes. Our services are provided with one goal in mind: To promote the highest degree of recovery, comfort, and independence.
We ensure our service is provided for the entire time it is needed and require that our care representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so assistance is always at your fingertips.